Energy Efficiency & Climate Protection in Companies
A large part of a country’s total energy is consumed by industrial, commercial, industry and service companies. Equally big is the potential savings. This ranges from simple organizational measures to optimized energy recovery in production processes.
Through a systematic assessment of all energy consumers and energy sources and their interaction, we will show where there is a need for action in your company and what measures can be implemented economically. Our proposed measures form the basis for a continuous increase in energy efficiency and a reduction in operating costs while at the same time reducing CO2 emissions.
Our certified consultants, in the SME or the energy model of the Energy Agency for Industry (EnAW), will support you in, the development and monitoring of agreed targets, the exemption from the CO₂ tax or the network surcharge and the identification of subsidies.
- Systematic recording and analysis of all relevant energy users with their scheduling and process-related networking
- Potential analysis on the use of renewable energies, waste heat and efficiency in production processes
- Assessment of the profitability of efficiency-enhancing measures including the consideration of subsidies
- Measurement and monitoring concepts for the systematic recording of energy consumption and support in energy reporting and controlling
- Supporting customers in the SME or the energy model of the Energy Agency for Industry (EnAW)
- Develop strategic renewal concepts and action plans for the building technology and the building envelope (facade)
- Preparation of life cycle assessments (grey energy, greenhouse gas emissions and other environmental impacts)
- Presentations, trainings